Here are the best tips on how to get rid of oily skin, Acne and pimples for men ( hair removal 10024 )
Numerous men who are intentionally stressed over their skin, yet I do realize that prior their moms stressed for them (more for their hair than skin) and now their sweethearts or spouses. Most men don’t understand (and I do wish they did) that they have to take care of themselves and prepare well as well.( hair removal 10024) It’s not quite recently ladies’ ‘thing to do’. I am horrified when I see men not stressed over skin inflammation all over or having slick skin. It’s more awful on the off chance that they experience the ill effects of terrible personal stench or dandruff but do less to address the current issue.
1. To Reduce Excess Oil
200ml of rose water
2tsp of powdered camphor
Method: Mix well and store in an air tight bottle and keep in the fridge.( hair removal 10024) This can be used to wipe the skin 3-4 times a day. Not only does it reduce oiliness and bacterial build up on the skin, it also helps reduce chances of skin infections, itchiness and tones the skin making the skin less prone to pimples.
For those young men who have an irritating habit of pinching and squeezing pimples keep your fingers away and make the following mask instead –
4 Tbsp fuller’s earth
1/2 tsp camphor
2 tsp mint paste
2 cloves (laung), ground
Rose water to mix
1 tsp sandalwood powder
Method:Mix all the ingredients to a smooth consistency and apply the required amount onto the skin. Let it dry completely and wash off with water and pat dry. This pack should be used daily and can be kept in an air tight jar in the fridge up to 10 days.
3. Exfoliate for Oily Skin to Dislodge Blackheads and Whiteheads
A significant number of us don’t perfect our skin appropriately and therefore, we offer approach to clogged pores and whiteheads. This prompts skin inflammation and pimples and can be an outright calamity for all you gorgeous men who long for spotless and clear skin. The key indicate is keep your skin clean and I know not every one of you need to possess an aroma similar to roses and sandalwood, so here’s marvelous scour for clearing up the skin
4 Tbsp orange peel powder
4 Tbsp lemon peel powder
50gm china clay
A handful of dried neem leaf powder
5 Tbsp rice powder
Method: Mix all the dry ingredients and store in a jar.( hair removal 10024) Take a teaspoon at a time and mix with mint water and apply all over the skin .When it is semi dry, dab with water and scrub. This will help dislodge blackheads and whiteheads and make your skin super clean and oil free.
Above all, basic rules to a clean and good looking skin are as follows-
- Water: Have 10-12 glasses of water daily, it’s a must! Reduce alcohol intake. If you thought beer is cooling, it’s only so for the mouth.
- Watch Your Diet: Eating fresh salads and fruits should be on the top of your list. Cool drinks like bael, chaach, lime water and coconut water should be part of your daily intake. Avoid heavy gravy and fried foods, as well as aerated drinks and soda.
- Clothing: Wear loose naturalfibres like cotton, mul, jute, etc. These are the best summer clothing as they are airy and light.
- Exercise: If you are prone to oily skin, increase your blood circulation and detox by exercising. Do remember to shower at least twice a day.
- Metabolism: Many of you may not know this but skin and acne are directly related to the stomach. If you suffer from a sluggish metabolism and have constipation then you will most probably suffer from acne and pimples. Eat green vegetables and lots of fruits to clear out your system.
Also if you have dandruff, many times you will also suffer from acne. Therefore it is important to treat the dandruff first and then look at clearing the skin.
So now that you have the basics all worked out and natural recipes that are sure to work like magic, I think the next time you are going out with that special lady in your life she’s bound to be impressed. More importantly, looking good will also make you feel good and confident.
About the Author:
( hair removal 10024)
Visit Us at #CityBrows #NYC
(718) 488-8600 // http://citybrows.com
Join and Follow us on:
Twitter: coming soon
Instagram: coming soon
We #love seeing you here!
#Hair #wax #waxing #hairremoval #removal #eyelashes #eyelashtinting#tinting #heena #tattoos #facials #Eyebrows #eyebrow #women #mens #NYC #NewYork #Manhattan #Broadway